Our authentic conference center is located in a former monastery, where a religious Catholic order lived until 1998.
Characteristic for our small-scale conference center:
- A unique ambiance and location situated in the middle of The Netherlands -16 km from the city of Utrecht-, based in the polder landscape, surrounded by our orchard. This makes it the perfect location to unwind and
focus on your group and outcome.
- The 4 bright conference rooms are perfect spots for meetings, (private) training or workshops.
- They are fully equipped and each have their own private garden or patio, so you can choose to either keep your training in- or exterior without being disturbed by other groups.
- Our private 4 hectare English garden, decorated with many benches, intensify the secluded feeling and invite to lounge at the fire places, relax on the terraces and walk through the garden or the labyrinth.
- Our Chapel has an unique atmosphere which is ideal for concerts, debates or special events.
- We also offer smaller coach and meetings / sub rooms, like chamber Roos (Rose).
- Our own (vegetarian) restaurant in burgundy style only serves our guest and is well known for its
delicious organic kitchen.
- The 27 comfortable bedrooms have their own bathroom and can be booked as a private or a shared room.
A unique experience, where the serenity of the past meets the dynamics of the present world in comfort and tranquility embedded in a natural oasis. Personal attention is ingrained in our organization.
Please, you are kindly invited to convince yourselves!
- Free parking
- Meeting rooms
- Restaurant on property
- Free WIFI in hotel rooms
- Free WIFI in meeting rooms
- Utrecht Centrum , 16 KM
- Wijk bij Duurstede met galeries en musea , 9 KM
- Kastelenroute met o.a. Kasteel Sterkenburg , 4 KM
- wandelen, fietsen, kanovaren in KrommeRijnstreek , 0 KM
- Museum Oud-Amelisweerd , 14 KM
- Kasteel Amerongen , 17 KM
- ons Labyrint , 0 KM
- go to highway A12 / E35
- Take exit 19-Bunnik to N229 towards Bunnik / Odijk / Wijk bij Duurstede
- Continue on the N229 to your destination in Werkhoven
- Turn right onto Leemkolkweg
- Turn left onto the Watertorenweg
- Go straight on to the Tuurdijk
- Turn right onto the Hollendewagenweg
- on your lefthand-side you see the former Monastery
- turn left