Conference Centre Samaya
Hollendewagenweg 20, 3985SG Werkhoven
Telephone: +31 (0) 343-552332
We are easily reached by car and offer free parking for 75 cars on our own premises
Recommended route by car:
A12, exit Bunnik, direction Wijk bij Duurstede.
Drive passed exit Werkhoven to take exit Culemborg, a few miles further on.
From here please follow the yellow road signs for Samaya.
There is ample parking space on our own premises.
By public transport:
When coming by train, use the NS-railway station at Driebergen-Zeist. Usually several taxi’s are waiting there for you or you can take an OV-fiets (a rental bike) and cycle to Samaya via the so called ‘kastelenroute’ (a route passing some castles).
From Utrecht Central Station you may also take a bus to the stop at Werkhoven-Hardenbroek. From this bus stop it takes another 2km walk. Sadly, there are no longer any rental bikes available here.
Samaya has negotiated special deals with a regional taxi company that offers highly reduced rates for transport in a hybride car (up to 4 people). You have to make a reservation for this at least 24 hours in advance. Our cooperative partner is Taxibedrijf Snel, Mr Levon Agbalian, phone number 06-1258 7654. He brings you in just over 10 minutes from Driebergen-Zeist Station to Samaya. Indicative pricing on working days:
|Type of transport||Special price (no weekends)||Regular price|
|Taxi Station Driebergen-Zeist to Samaya or vice versa||€25||€30|
|Taxi Schiphol Airport to Samaya or vice versa||€78||€95|
- Bookings directly via Taxi Snel, dhr. Levon Agbalian. Telephone Number + 31 (0) 6-1258 7654.
- Special tariffs only valid from Mondays – Fridays between 6am and 6pm.
- State when booking that you want to use the special Samaya tariff.
- Outside of these hours or ‘taxi on demand’, other taxis are available at metered taxi fare and at least 30 minutes waiting time.
- The Schiphol tariff is based on a maximum of 4 persons and a maximum of 4 suitcases.
The fact that we aren’t directly reachable via public transport means the benefit of staying in a green area in central Netherlands, where there is still true silence. Furthermore, the night sky is pitch black because there are no street lights in our immediate surroundings.